Wednesday, November 12, 2008

 

Twittering

This has been going on for a couple of years now but I only just heard about it.
Twittering is a kind of micro blogging where people send comments to each other just like we seem to in our various blogs without it having to be centered around an epic piece of journalism.
If I may describe our blogs as such!? Sometimes time and mood constraints, as well as concern for privacy, mean we don't blog as often as we would like to (aye B?)
I find the commenting on a string of blogs confusing - the person who does the blog gets an email of comments made but others have to open up the blog and fiddle about reading and making comments. Some family members don't send me emails any more they just post comments on my blog. 

Twitter.com is the home of this idea if anyone is interested.
You can twitter comments to live radio shows here - that's where I learned about it.


Comments:
So have you signed up? I have now as wmillard if you're interested. I am still not sure about it though...
What about MS messenger?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?