Monday, December 01, 2008

 

More yoga from Mexico

the teacher Dahlia puts us all to shame by the Mexican Caribbean
see that guy in the pink tee shirt 5th one back in the photo? that's me!

I am home again but not for long - we interrupt this motorcycle history to publish a long poem by Oscar Wilde over in  awheywithwords - clickable somewhere here.
look out for a few wrm masterworks over the coming days.
I will be in San Francisco for a while and I'll try to keep you up to speed.
I am seriously considering doing the Alcatraz "sharkfest" swim which is on Saturday August 15, 2009. Anybody want to join me - I did it at 50, 55 and now its time for the 60 year old. Or it will be by then.
All you have to do is swim for 50 minutes or so - 36 minutes if you are as fast as littlewilliam I think.


Comments:
I might be interested in the swim, but I'll have to check with the boss.
 
Hah, hah, hah, hah staying alive!!
 
Only 36 minutes & no sharks!
I'll do it - I may even be walking on water by then if the present upward trend continues.
Aj may be persuaded,
g
 
You can't tempt me to come and sit in the cold and spectate again!!! I bet M won't be tempted either! I think we both remember 10 years ago with only Ghiradelli to keep the circulation going!

Elaine
 
AJ may be persuaded ? Only if there is a rescue boat. We may need to take a packed lunch, if we haven't become one. aj
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?