Tuesday, January 06, 2009

 

January Generally

Home from Europe with the souvenir that lasts 8 days (one day for each hour of time difference)
Back in the swim and back in the gym with only a slight weight gain. Amazing given the binging on fantastic Danish food that went on.
There have been various attempts to use blogs to publicize peoples weights and  thereby commit to losing weight. Most notably in williamslittleworld.
I keep writing this blog, though no often enough I am told, because I KNOW quite a lot of people read it. Only William usually makes any comments and I thank him for that but I was thinking perhaps if I posted my weight every Monday, then others might post their weights as comments. They could submit their real name or initial or some secret code for their name.
This way we could confess and monitor our weight changes and goals and achievements.
I was 183 lb this morning but I think I am still stabilizing after Europe and jet lag and a long time on a plane so I will start next Monday. My goal is to lose 10 lb - about 5 Kilo or readers outside the US.



Comments:
I think 10lb is about 5 kg, if you want to lose 0.5 kg then a decent trip to the bog should suffice!
I was 110kg when I weighed myself as soon as I got out of bed on the 1st Jan. This morning I was 107.8kg. I am watching what I eat, but I can't believe that accounts for that change in 6 days... Long may it continue as I need to lose somewhere between 10 and 15kg (10-30lb i guess)
 
We were all ill over Christmas and actually managed to lose weight over the festive season. Hooray! But we'd rather have been well (actually Ben was fine and secretly ate my share of all the chocolates it appears)

Elaine
 
PS I have been using my new pen which has attracted lots of comments at the office! (I am usually seen around with a Bic biro!)
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Has somebody being firing F words about on here?

Ben
 
or even been firing them?
 
only an s word.
What about your Christmas Present? I owe you!
wrm
 
Not the one about the constipated accountant who worked it out with a Bic !
 
Now I know how to get comments on my blog & how to lose weight, apparently - sh--
My present hasn't arrived yet.
m/g
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?