Thursday, October 29, 2009

 

I told you!

When a blog goes quiet it's a sign somethings going on!
William and Maureen are divorced! this is expected to be a big surprise unless my confidantes have let me down!
Divorce is not a time to gossip because, especially in this case, careless talk costs lives. It has been a long and painful journey for both of us and although we are divorced things are not entirely sorted out yet.
If you keep watching this blog, however, I can promise you even more bomb shells over the next weeks and months.
I am working full time as a plumber - I have never worked so hard physically in my life! nor have I ever come home so dirty from work.
Happy Birthday to J tomorrow from Stateside!


Comments:
Quite a surprise indeed! I am not sure if congratultions are in order but I have to say there are far worse things than coming home dirty after working a hard day.
I would be amazed that you would stay in Colorado with the snow and cold but I am sure that is for another day's discussion.
 
Well, you didn't tell me.
I hope that all is well & thatyou're washing your hands before eating dinner.
You know the number if you want a chat.
g
 
This is getting to be a habit!
Had noticed M was never in your blog, there were squirrels, plants and food galore, as if she had just faded away, or merely moved to the land of eternal hot running water. Is there any connection between that and your new career ?
Best wishes for the future and all that jazz. j
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?