Monday, January 04, 2010

 

Belated Birthdays and Newyears

I got three belated birthday presents today!
From L one share in Harley Davidson
From W a Patagonia reversible, very warm shirt.
From B and E a London Undeground Shirt.
Thank you so much everybody!
I love all the gifts
As to New Years Rezzies I have given up eating junk - like candy and
cookies. I managed to finish the big, thick, chocolate Christmas
tree which B and E sent to me first but now I also have to get back
into swimming the daily mile. I have been getting plenty of exercise
just doing my Handyman job. I originally gave up when I started the
plumbing job because I had to start at 7.30am but now I start later so
I have no excuse except that it is really cold here!

Comments:
Glad it all arrived and sorry ours was late. I am back on the grated carrots now so that I can be in good shape for the real bike racing season starting in April. Thankfully the house is getting less full of chocolate and sweets now but I will have to stop making pies...
 
No further comment required!
 
At last!
 
!
 
.?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?