Monday, January 23, 2012

 

Primal pleasures

Similarly rewarding feelings to those of chopping wood can be achieved by rebuilding fences, repairing burst pipes,
Installing stoves and toilets. All in a days work for a Handyman.
This fence was all over the town after recent gales. A days work (after swimming a mile at 6am) and it should last another decade or so. Particularly challenging is digging out the big lump of concrete (infuriatingly referred to here as cement) with the broken off stump in the middle.
Babysitting for the day tomorrow which will be much easier.

Comments:
And my hand still hurt too as I suspect yours do.
 
I wasn't entirely being sarcastic. After a career in classrooms labs and offices it's quite rewarding to choose how you do a job, when you do it and how much you get paid. I enjoy driving past places I have worked and to see my work passing the test of time.
WRM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?